Friday, January 27, 2012

The first letter of the person who I love is "Y" and the last is "U"

♥♥♥Why I love you♥♥♥♥
♥Because you have the most amazing smile I’ve ever seen.♥
♥Because you think I’m perfect.♥
♥Because you always say the right things.♥
♥Because you can’t get mad at me.♥
♥Because you think I could never do anything wrong.♥
♥Because you make me feel so safe in your arms.♥
♥Because you make my heart leap when I see you.♥
♥Because you are the most honest person I know.♥
♥Because you and I can talk about anything.♥
♥Because you make me feel whole.♥

-мσнαммα∂ αℓ-αηι ♡

Girl-hey

boy-hi

girl-wassup ???

boy-nothing, you ??

girl-Mee too

boy-cool

girl-yeah...

end of conversation :/

like this if it happens with you :/

In Which Month You Are Born? :)

People born in :
January "♥ bold and alert"
February "♥ are lucky and loyal"
<<<

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home