Monday, October 10, 2011

What is your best EA? Do you use automatic systems?

What is your best EA?

Do you use automatic systems?, which Expert Advisor do you recommend?

What's interesting it is that most EA's use the same strategy, mixture of martingale and recovering process when it goes wrong and if definitely wrong, a recoup mechanism. That's is precisely what I am studying and perfecting, with some free EA already existing. Some times I come to thing that a good or bad EA is simply made by a good or bad setting of it, so the same EA can be very good or not, based on the same logic and strategy.

Recently I did a good one EA's setting, but despite make me earn a lot of pips, it had some bad turns when a trend changed suddenly. Now I am testing a new setting and the same time perfecting the EA's internal working. When I get some stable version, I will post the reports here.

It seems interesting. But less encouraging that some EA's I am testing and free of charge and code.

Right now together with some other people, we dare to build a EA that trade both ways. Strategy is yet under study.

Also I think that a good EA should be shared open source because we invest money and we have to know what lays below... We have to trust it fully. And by means of forums we should participated with suggestions and improvements. That's what I do in some other forums. Here it seems only commercial...

Ok, I think you are right. In my humble experience, I tested some free EA's (like 10points) which needed a good fitting in his settings, and also it was important to bear in mind that the settings already made for other people, couldn't work in my broker, because many times the settings are influenced by the use of different brokers with the same EA and same settings. So, getting a pretty good working EA and settings (for free), needs a lot of personal optimization, varying upon pair, broker and personal desire of DD and profits.

EA's only work when the market behaves exactly as how and when the S/W was written. There are up down and sideways trends. Learn the cycles and you will be a winner as my students have 90% + accuracy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home