Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thank you corporate America

Thank you corporate America. This whole thing is beginning to sound like Congress. Sometimes talking or writing about things makes one feel better. Most of my "early morning" posts are those pf a woman who can't sleep or eat....just wondering how long until this whole country breaks down.

But look at the protests....in Washington, around the country. People are mad and they don't want to take it anymore. Perhaps nothing can be accomplished by one petition....but..the strength is in numbers.

Once again, a petition will do nothing, but, it will get people to thinking and investigating. Michael Jackson trial...the family bitched and moaned about Michael's death....it got attention. Now, that's the Jackson family and they are famous...we are not so we use numbers.

I've already spoken to my Congressman, Rep and others about age problems. Don't think of me or of the people of our district. Think of the millions of baby boomers who are going to retire early because no one will hire "the elderly" as we are sometimes called. We "elderly retirees are going to start businesses, take on contract work but we are still going to collect on the money YOU ARE MAKING FOR US THIS VERY MINUTE. I don't know anyone who is eager to get out there and prove themselves or perhaps start a new career path at 61 like I am, but, I am willing to give it my best and have already set the wheels in motion to contract, contract, contract the crap outta the engineering world starting in 2012. Oh I'll still collect SS, I'll just have to be careful not to go over the allotted amount, then the youngins' can take over and support me.

PS....I just rode a horse none of the younger crowd could ride...called him dangerous. His rider, a younger teenager, bought him and was afraid of him. She looked to me to get him ridable again...she's 17, I'm 61 and she needed me (seasoned horseman here and a damn good one).

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home