Thursday, September 15, 2011

Letter form a referal (cover letter sample)

form a referal letter sample, for job search and without guidelines, simple to use letter form for job search

sample
835 Anywhere Place
Boston, MA 234345
April 14, 2011


Terri Jones
Director of Personnel
XYZ Corporation
4343 E. Dover
Boston, MA 87654

Dear Ms. Mdm:

Mabel O'Brien suggested that I contact you about my interest in personnel management. She said you are one of the best people to talk to in regard to careers in personnel.

I am leaving the U.S. Army after seven years of experience in personnel administration. Because of my positive Army experience, I would like to continue working in a large organization. However, before I venture further into the civilian job market, I would like to benefit from the experience and knowledge of other professionals in the field who might advise me on opportunities for someone with my qualifications.

Perhaps we could meet briefly sometime during the next two weeks to discuss my career plans. I have several questions which I believe you could help clarify. I will call your office on Tuesday, April 22, to schedule a meeting time.

I look forward to discussing my plans with you.

Sincerely yours,

[Signature]

Jhon Surondo

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At April 22, 2017 at 5:02 AM , Blogger aliyaa said...

The personal essay for graduate school is the opportunity for you to highlight all of your attributes that go beyond the grades and test scores. The personal statement is the critical factor that may determine if you get into a certain school.

 
At July 17, 2017 at 11:56 AM , Blogger aliyaa said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At July 19, 2017 at 8:55 AM , Blogger aliyaa said...

This is the best example of writing statements or cover letters. Really it is just amazing. endocrinology endocrinology fellowship personal statement

 
At August 29, 2017 at 4:41 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Failing to require the time to draft a really original statement of purpose may be a common mistake created by faculty and graduate school candidates. there's a fine line between originality and being fully abstract. internship statement of purpose

 
At October 19, 2017 at 8:02 AM , Blogger mikon said...

If you have any pain in any body part then it's your duty to go to the doctor in order to get the relieve from the pain. You have to follow the specific crieteria so that you can diagnose your disease at the right time and good statement of purpose examples for better diagnose.

 
At October 28, 2017 at 2:39 AM , Blogger Donald L. Guerra said...

The story of the “fifth letter” is so lovely which is consisting of love type story. I really like such story which shows love and all about the romance but aeronautical engineering personal statement provides good instruction. Such story attractive so much and everyone fell in love with these types of the stories.

 
At October 30, 2017 at 12:14 AM , Blogger Patricia R. Cole said...

I do not know what the reason to write this letter is but one thing is that he is not good as a sticker. The other factor is the media which never spoke well with uc berkeley mba essay about the sticker. People should at least admire the hard working of the sticker.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home