Sunday, September 4, 2011

Business Letter: Resignation letter

This is a sample resignation letter that advocated by businessmen, accompanied by a letter format example, also described the proper letter spacing. business letter has a certain characteristic in the format, unlike regular mail, therefore we show the resignation letter in a blog in the best format.

sample

Dear Mr. Name,

I am writing to inform you that I am officially resigning from my position as business development executive for the WebX Agency effective Monday, December 21. (Announcing your resignation and stating the date of resignation)

I would have stayed with the company but due to health problems, I have to leave this job to rest and recuperate. (A brief explanation)

Thank you for the opportunity to work with the company. It has been a great experience and I appreciate the support the company has provided me in grooming myself into a successful speaker. (Appreciative note)

If I could be of any help during the transition of my resignation, I would love to lend a hand. (Offer to help during the transition)

Sincerely,

Your Name

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At October 13, 2016 at 11:52 AM , Blogger aliyaa said...

I admired your effort you've put on this site resume templates for 2017

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home