Sunday, January 2, 2011

eFoods Global Spot-Light - A Letter Sent To eFoods Global Corporate

eFoods Global Spot-Light – A Letter Sent To eFoods Global Corporate

December 2010

 

My name is Daniel , I live in Amarillo, Texas. I’ve been married f0r35 years have 7 children, (all boys except f0r6 girls) , 8 grandchildren. I have been both a part-time 0rfull-time network marketer f0rover 25 years. I enjoy this industry because it’s given me an opportunity to help people from all walks 0f life turn their dreams into reality.

 

I’ve dedicated a lot 0f time, money, , effort the past couple 0f years searching f0ra company that’s different from all the pills, potions, lotions, , juice companies most 0f us are familiar with. Rarely in our home-based business industry do all the pieces 0f the network marketing success puzzle come together with such clarity as it has with eFoods Global. We’ve found a company that is poised to be the next huge success story in our industry , most importantly, you are among the first to know about. With our current economic situation, the quality 0f the food is declining, cost 0f food is increasing, , food shortages are a real possibility. After spending quality time with my good friend Doug , having several conversations with our CEO Steve, I knew I’d found the next industry success story—gourmet savable food f0rthe masses. Our eFoods Global foods are quickly becoming the new currency 0f the future!

 

In one month I earned enough Weekly Food Credits to secure more than a year 0f food reserves f0rmy family, in addition to a significant financial impact in our lives. What makes this so exciting is that the unique compensation plan at eFoods Global allows everyone an equal opportunity.

 

If you’re looking f0ra vehicle that will take you down the road to success, start Serving, Saving, , Sharing our great-tasting food , you will quickly see why eFoods Global is the best set 0f wheels on the road.

______________________________

 

If you have been looking f0ra business that truly can help others get started today @ http://decisionpoint.myefoods.com

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home