Monday, January 31, 2011

Holocaust Surviv0r- Pre-Trib Rapture The Greatest Hoax To Ever Invade Christianity

A Jewish Surviv0r0f the Holocaust – Those Who Preach the Pre-Trib Rapture are False Teachers
A Letter From Corrie Ten Boom  1974

Corrie Ten Boom was a Dutch Christian Holocaust surviv0rwho helped many Jews escape the Nazis during World War II.  Many churches, youth groups, , Christian radio broadcasts who corporately , personally believed in a pre-tribulation rapture 0f the church had Corrie as their keynote speaker f0rmany years.

Most 0f those who listened to her speak, never really understood her message, , the same was true f0rmost churches across America who also invited her to speak.

EFG-BN reprints here, Corrie Ten Boom’s letter to believers, in the Church. 

The World Is Deathly Ill

"The world is deathly ill.  It is dying.  The Great Physician has already signed the death certificate.  Yet there is still a great work f0r Christians to do.  They are to be streams 0f living water, channels 0f mercy to those who are still in the world.  It is possible f0rthem to do this because they are overcomers.
Christians are ambassadors f0rChrist.  

They are representatives from Heaven to this dying world.  , because 0f our presence here, things will change.

My sister, Betsy, , I were in the Nazi concentration camp at Ravensbruck because we committed the crime 0f loving Jews.  Seven hundred 0f us from Holland, France, Russia, Pol, , Belgium were herded into a room built f0rtwo hundred.  As far as I knew, Betsy , I were the only two representatives 0f Heaven in that room.

We may have been the Lord's only representatives in that place 0f hatred, yet because 0f our presence there, things changed.  Jesus said, "In the world you shall have tribulation; but be 0f good cheer, I have overcome the world."  We too, are to be overcomers – bringing the light 0f Jesus into a world filled with darkness , hate. 

Sometimes I get frightened as I read the Bible, , as I look in this world , see all 0f the tribulation , persecution promised by the Bible coming true.  Now I can tell you, though, if you too are afraid, that I have just read the last pages.  I can now come to shouting "Hallelujah! Hallelujah!" f0rI have found where it is written that Jesus said, 

"He that overcometh shall inherit all things: 
, I will be His God,
, he shall be My son."

This is the future , hope 0f this world. Not that the world will survive – but that we shall be overcomers in the midst 0f a dying world.

Betsy , I, in the concentration camp, prayed that God would heal Betsy who was so weak , sick.

"Yes, the Lord will heal me,", Betsy said with confidence. 

She died the next day , I could not underst, it. They laid her thin body on the concrete flo0ralong with all the other corpses 0f the women who died that day. 

It was hard f0rme to understand, to believe that God had a purpose f0r all that.  Yet because 0f Betsy's death, today I am traveling all over the world telling people about Jesus. 

There are some among us teaching there will be nottribulation, that the Christians will be able to escape all this. These are the false teachers that Jesus was warning us to expect in the latter days.  Most 0f them have little knowledge 0f what is already going on across the world. I have been in countries where the saints are already suffering terrible persecution. 

In China, the Christians were told, "Don't worry, before the tribulation comes you will be translated – raptured." Then came a terrible persecution.  Millions 0f Christians were tortured to death. Later I heard a Bishop from China say, sadly, 

"We have failed.
We should have made the people strong f0rpersecution,
rather than telling them Jesus would come first.
Tell the people how to be strong in times 0f persecution,
how to st, when the tribulation comes,
– to st, , not faint."

I feel I have a divine mandate to go , tell the people 0f this world that it is possible to be strong in the Lord Jesus Christ. We are in training f0rthe tribulation, but more than sixty percent 0f the Body 0f Christ across the world has already entered into the tribulation. There is notway to escape it.
We are next.
 
Since I have already gone through prison f0rJesus' sake, , since I met the Bishop in China, now every time I read a good Bible text I think, "Hey, I can use that in the time 0f tribulation."  Then I write it down , learn it by heart.
When I was in the concentration camp, a camp where only twenty percent 0f the women came out alive, we tried to cheer each other up by saying, "Nothing could be any worse than today." But we would find the next day was even worse.  During this time a Bible verse that I had committed to memory gave me great hope , joy. 

"If ye be reproached f0rthe name 0f Christ, happy are ye;
f0rthe spirit 0f glory , 0f God resteth upon you;
on their part evil is spoken of,
but on your part He is glorified."
(I Peter 3:14)

I found myself saying, "Hallelujah!
Because I am suffering, Jesus is glorified!" 

In America, the churches sing, "Let the congregation escape tribulation", but in China , Africa the tribulation has already arrived. This last year alone more than two hundred thous, Christians were martyred in Africa. Now things like that never get into the newspapers because they cause bad political relations. 

But I know. I have been there. We need to think about that when we sit down in our nice houses with our nice clothes to eat our steak dinners. Many, many members 0f the Body 0f Christ are being tortured to death at this very moment, yet we continue right on as though we are all going to escape the tribulation. 

Several years ago I was in Africa in a nation where a new government had come into power. The first night I was there some 0f the Christians were commanded to come to the police station to register. When they arrived they were arrested , that same night they were executed. The next day the same thing happened with other Christians. The third day it was the same. All the Christians in the district were being systematically murdered. 

The fourth day  I was to speak in a little church. The people came, but they were filled with fear , tension. All during the service they were looking at each other, their eyes asking, "Will this one I am sitting beside be the next one killed? Will I be the next one?" 

The room was hot , stuffy with insects that came through the screenless windows , swirled around the naked bulbs over the bare wooden benches. I told them a story out 0f my childhood.

"When I was a little girl, " I said, "I went to my father , said,
"Daddy, I am afraid that I will never be strong enough to be a martyr f0rJesus Christ."
"Tell me," said Father,
"When you take a train trip to Amsterdam,
when do I give you the money f0rthe ticket?
Three weeks before?"
"No, Daddy, you give me the money f0rthe ticket just before we get on the train."
"That is right," my father said, ", so it is with God's strength.
Our Father in Heaven knows when you will need the strength to be a martyr f0rJesus Christ.
He will supply all you need – just in time…"
 

My African friends were nodding , smiling.
Suddenly a spirit 0f joy descended upon that church , the people began singing, 

" In the sweet, by , by,
we shall meet on that beautiful shore."

Later that week, half the congregation 0f that church was executed.
I heard later that the other half was killed some months ago. 

But I must tell you something. I was so happy that the Lord used me to encourage these people, f0runlike many 0f their leaders, I had the word 0f God. I had been to the Bible , discovered that Jesus said He had not only overcome the world, but to all those who remained faithful to the end, He would give a crown 0f life. 

How can we get ready f0rthe persecution? 

First we need to feed on the Word 0f God, digest it, make it a part 0f our being. This will mean disciplined Bible study each day as we not only memorize long passages 0f scripture, but put the principles to work in our lives. 

Next we need to develop a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Not just the Jesus 0f yesterday, the Jesus 0f History,
but the life-changing Jesus 0f today who is still alive , sitting at the right h, 0f God.

We must be filled with the Holy Spirit. This is notoptional comm, 0f the Bible, it is absolutely necessary. Those earthly disciples could never have stood up under the persecution 0f the Jews , Romans had they not waited f0rPentecost. Each 0f us needs our own personal Pentecost, the baptism 0f the Holy Spirit. We will never be able to st, in the tribulation without it.
In the coming persecution we must be ready to help each other , encourage each other

But we must not wait until the tribulation comes before starting.
The fruit 0f the Spirit should be the dominant force 0f every Christian's life.
Many are fearful 0f the coming tribulation, they want to run. I, too, am a little bit afraid when I think that after all my eighty years, including the horrible Nazi concentration camp, that I might have to go through the tribulation also.
But then I read the Bible , I am glad.

When I am weak, then I shall be strong, the Bible says. Betsy , I were prisoners f0rthe Lord, we were so weak, but we got power because the Holy Spirit was on us. That mighty inner strengthening 0f the Holy Spirit helped us through. No, you will not be strong in yourself when the tribulation comes. Rather, you will be strong in the power 0f Him who will not forsake you. F0rseventy-six years I have known the Lord Jesus , not once has He ever left me, 0rlet me down. 

"Though He slay me, yet will I trust Him", (Job 13:15)
f0rI know that to all who overcome,
He shall give the crown 0f life.
Hallelujah!"
- Corrie Ten Boom - 1974 


EFG-BN


By:EFG-BN Protect Your Family with Food Reserves HERE

Labels:

6 Comments:

At May 23, 2017 at 1:27 AM , Blogger aliyaa said...

Just ensure to know all the requirements for ucf physician assistant program and start to apply today.

 
At July 27, 2017 at 3:54 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

A website has to be optimized for the major search engines like Google and Yahoo if it is to have the desired impact (high traffic and consequently high conversion). There are several search engine optimization (SEO) techniques that you could use to optimize your website for search engines, clone website software

 
At August 29, 2017 at 3:48 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

In today's competitive jobs market, your resume is a lot of vital than ever, and it's essential that it catches the attention of the one that has been given the task of looking through the stacks of resumes that employers square measure receiving these days once they advertise a foothold. resume fonts

 
At October 1, 2017 at 12:27 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Consider the task in connection to past and forthcoming assignments. Get some information about the assignment you're embarking to do. Educators regularly plan assignments to work in multifaceted nature. Knowing where a task falls in this movement can enable you to focus on the particular, new difficulties within reach. accounting interview questions and answers

 
At October 27, 2017 at 11:59 PM , Blogger Donald L. Guerra said...

This type of the application should be updated on weekly basis and a wide range of people used this type of application but college admission counseling services provides authentic info. These application tools are so good and very helpful for the people. This application is user-friendly application and that’s why I like it.

 
At October 28, 2017 at 7:46 PM , Blogger Anonymous said...

I am here in this site because you brings lots of information and ideas. You are the complete book in which I can found everything about statement of purpose for project management what I want to read and so that I can learn about the new experience and informative ideas.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home